برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل

برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro Empty برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro

مُساهمة من طرف Missi الثلاثاء سبتمبر 01 2015, 13:42

SD Maid Pro

برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro BTsq0TM

برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro 47346915G2
SD Maid Pro
ويجري باستمرار المتقدمة SD خادمة وتصميم carefully.Due جدا من الكم الهائل من أجهزة الروبوت SD خادمة قد لا تعمل تماما على جهازك، في هذه الحالة سأكون ممتنا إذا كنت تعطيني فرصة لتصحيح الأمر من خلال الاتصال me.This هو أداة قوية! استخدام على مسؤوليتك الخاصة!

لا أحد neither.Apps الكمال، والروبوت قمت بحذفها بالفعل، وأحيانا يترك البيانات behind.The نظام يخلق باستمرار الجذوع، وتقارير الأعطال وتصحيح الملفات التي لا حقا need.Your SD بطاقة بجمع الملفات والأدلة التي لا تعترف .Lets لا تذهب هنا
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.Lets not go on here
Features 

Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.

You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.

The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.

AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).

The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!

You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.

View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.

Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.

What’s New

Fixes for Android 5.0 & 5.1 (AppControl, CorpseFinder, Explorer)

Updated clutter database & translations

How to Install ?

Download the given apk to your phone

Install it

That’s all برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro Icon_smile

برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro 88498637G3

برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro Gkw4Lrl

برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro VKokxaK

برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro VKokxaK

برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro 22363452G6

Downloads

برنامج الأندرويد SD Maid Pro Untitled-2
Missi
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 174
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2010

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى

• ©phpBB | Ahlamontada.com | العلم و المعرفة | اخر... | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | آخر المواضيع
    الساعة الأن :